Neon Hot Pink Plastisol Ink
Neon Hot Pink Plastisol Ink (COLOR MAY VARY FROM THE PICTURE) is a fluorescent ink. It is not a UV activated ink-It is a DayGlo color. Fluorescent Hot Pink Plastisol Ink is a non-phthalate. An Under-base may be required for dark shirts. It is recommended for cotton and 50/50- poly/cotton note: we also manufacture plastisol ink for 100% polyester, PVC, and nylon- call to find out prices.
- Non-phthalate ink.
- Creamy & soft and very low wet tack for easy printing.
- Tack-free formulation.
- Very bright colors.
- Not very heavy - Medium Visosity
- Outstanding printing because of the creamy nature of this ink. There is no need to add reducers as the ink is ready for use and recommended for manual and automatic machines.
Application recommendations for Neon Purple Plastisol Ink:
- Use mesh 110 for dark shirts- apply a heavier deposit of plastisol ink for coverage on dark shirts.
- Use 160-305 mesh count for lighter colors. some heavy shirts such as sweatshirts may require an under-base.
- Whenever you are avoiding an under-base, make sure that you put a little heavier 2 coats, use 110 mesh count and high solid emulsion- try it first, chances are you may not need an under-base.
- Squeegee 60 -70 - use a direct emulsion to make screens - we recommend high solid one part Like "QXL" (45% solids).
- For a heavier deposit of plastisol ink, you need a higher solids emulsion and application of three/two coatings (3/2) of emulsion, two on the print side and two on the squeegee side.
- Cotton and 50/50 cotton/polyester fabrics print/ flash print for dark shirts and one stroke for lighter and white materials fully cured @ 350F
- The dryer has to be maintained so that the temperature at the print is at 320-350F for one minute and twenty seconds for a complete fusion that would give the print a longer washability and complete fusion. The ink sometimes does not fuse properly due to low voltage- Test the temperature with a laser gun. THE BEST COURSE IS TO CHECK ONE SHIRT OR PELLON FOR FUSION OF THE INK.
*Store at room temperature and avoid storing in direct sunlight/humid air.
**Caution: Do not dry clean after printing**