Flag Red Plastisol Ink with great opacity.
Flag Red Plastisol Ink is a high opacity ink that is cost effective by avoiding under-basing and less application. Flag red is slightly darker than Fire Red and it is a non-phthalate high opacity plastisol ink for dark garments. It is formulated to be specially opaque on a dark shirt, eliminating the need to use under-basing. This high opacity ink is recommended for cotton and 50/50- poly/cotton
Suggested Application for Flag Red Plastisol Ink.
- Use mesh 86-110 for dark shirts- you need to apply a heavier deposit of plastisol ink for coverage on dark shirts.
- Use 110-305 mesh count for lighter colors. there are some heavy shirts such as sweatshirts that may require an under- base, so whenever you are avoiding under-base, make sure that you put a little heavier 2 coats- try it first, chances are you may not need under-base.
- Recommended squeegee 60 -70 a
- Use any direct emulsion to make the screens - we recommend high solid one part " QXL" (45% solids). for a heavier deposit of plastisol ink, you need a higher solids emulsion and application of two deposit of emulsion, two on the print side and two on the squeegee side.
- cotton and 50/50 cotton/polyester fabrics print/ flash print for dark shirts and one stroke for lighter and white fabrics fully cured @ 330f store at room temperature and avoid storing in direct sunlight/humid air.
- non-phthalate ink
- exceptionally opaque ink - no need for under-basing
- creamy & soft and very low wet tack for easy printing
- tack-free formulation
- very bright colors
- great printing because of creamy nature of this ink and ease in using the ink
- there is no need to add reducers as the ink is ready for use
- recommended for both manual or automatic machines
Note: we also manufacture plastisol ink for 100% polyester, pvc and nylon- call to find out prices.
**Caution: do not dry clean after printing**