Process Cyan Plastisol Ink
Process Cyan (Blue) Plastisol Ink (COLOR MAY VARY FROM THE PICTURE) and all four color process inks are transparent inks that are being applied wet on wet. xenon’s process inks are sharp enough in intensity to get the desired colors. The color of the ink is blue; when you add process yellow, it goes towards green.
- Non-phthalate ink creamy & soft and very low wet tack for easy printing.
- Tack free formulation bright colors great printing because of creamy nature of this ink and ease in using the ink.
- There is no need to add reducers as the ink is ready for use
- Recommended for both manual or automatic machines.
Application Recommendations for Process Cyan Plastisol Ink:
- Recommended mesh 200-305
- 60 to 80 durometer squeegee - you may need to apply a heavier deposit of process ink for coverage, depending on the color that you desire.
- Use 200-305 mesh count for fine lines.
- Use any direct emulsion to make screens - we recommend high solid one part " QXL From Xenon " (45% solids). for a heavier deposit of plastisol ink, you need a higher solids emulsion and application of two deposit of emulsion, two on the print side and two on the squeegee side.
- Cotton and 50/50 cotton/polyester fabrics print/ flash print for dark shirts and one stroke for lighter and white fabrics fully cured @ 350 F
- The dryer has to be maintained so that the temperature at the print is at 320-350F for one minute and twenty seconds for a complete fusion that would give the print a longer washability and complete fusion. The ink sometimes does not fuse properly due to low voltage- Test the temperature with a laser gun. THE BEST COURSE IS TO CHECK ONE SHIRT OR PELLON FOR FUSION OF THE INK.
- Do Not Dry Clean
***store at room temperature and avoid storing in direct sunlight/humid air. ***
***caution: do not dry clean after printing***