Glow In The Dark Plastisol Ink High Opaque.
Glow In The Dark Plastisol Ink (phosphorescent) is a non-phthalate for white/light color garments. Glow In The Dark Plastisol Ink is a non-phthalate plastisol ink. For dark garments apply white underbase. This product is pretty strong in terms of emitting glow and opacity; you may be able to apply on a dark shirt without under-base- But try it first to make sure of it. It is recommended for cotton and 50/50- poly/cotton note: we also manufacture glow in dark for 100% polyester, PVC and nylon- call to find out prices.
- Non-phthalate ink.
- May require underbase for dark and black shirts -try it on dark shirt-test before going to full production
- Creamy & soft and very low wet tack for easy printing.
- Tack free formulation.
- after bringing to UV light source, glows brightly
- Great printing because of creamy nature of this ink and ease in using the ink there is no need to add reducers as the ink is ready for use recommended for both manual or automatic machines.
Application tips for Glow In The Dark Plastisol Ink:
- Use mesh 86-110 for dark shirts- you need to apply a heavier deposit of plastisol ink for coverage-thin coating may not achieve enough activation under UV light.
- Use 86-110 mesh count for lighter colors.
- May require under-basing for dark and black shirts
- Squeegee 60 -70 a use a direct emulsion to make screens - we recommend high solid one part Like "QXL" (45% solids).
- For a heavier deposit of plastisol ink, you need a higher solids emulsion and application of two deposit of emulsion, two on the print side and two on the squeegee side.
- Cotton and 50/50 cotton/polyester fabrics print/ flash print for dark shirts and one stroke for lighter and white fabrics fully cured @ 350F
*Store at room temperature and avoid storing in direct sunlight/humid air.
**Caution: Do not dry clean after printing**