Glow In The Dark Plastisol Ink High Opaque.
Glow In The Dark Plastisol Ink (phosphorescent) is a non-phthalate for white/light color garments. Glow In The Dark Plastisol Ink is a non-phthalate plastisol ink. For dark garments apply white
under-base. This product is pretty strong in terms of emitting glow and opacity; you may be able to apply it on a dark shirt without an under-base- But try it first to make sure of it. It is recommended for cotton and 50/50- poly/cotton note: we also manufacture glow-in-dark for 100% polyester, PVC, and nylon- call to find out prices.
- Non-phthalate ink.
- May require an under-base for dark and black shirts -try it on a dark shirt- test it before going to full production
- Creamy & soft and very low wet tack for easy printing.
- Tack-free formulation.
- after bringing it to a UV light source, glows brightly
- Great printing because of the creamy nature of this ink and ease of using the ink there is no need to add reducers as the ink is ready for use and recommended for both manual and automatic machines.
Application tips for Glow In The Dark Plastisol Ink:
- Use mesh 86-110 for dark shirts- you need to apply a heavier deposit of plastisol ink for coverage-thin coating may not achieve enough activation under UV light.
- Use 86-110 mesh count for lighter colors.
- May require under-basing for dark and black shirts
- Squeegee 60 -70 - use a direct emulsion to make screens - we recommend high solid one part Like "QXL" (45% solids).
- For a heavier deposit of plastisol ink, you need a higher solids emulsion and the application of two deposits of emulsion, two on the print side and two on the squeegee side.
- Cotton and 50/50 cotton/polyester fabrics print/ flash print for dark shirts and one stroke for lighter and white fabrics fully cured @ 350F
- The dryer has to be maintained so that the temperature at the print is at 320-350F for one minute and twenty seconds for a complete fusion that would give the print a longer washability and complete fusion. The ink sometimes does not fuse properly due to low voltage- Test the temperature with a laser gun. THE BEST COURSE IS TO CHECK ONE SHIRT OR PELLON FOR FUSION OF THE INK.
*Store at room temperature and avoid storing in direct sunlight/humid air.
**Caution: Do not dry clean after printing**