Neon Fiuscia Plastisol Ink
Neon Fuscia Plastisol Ink - is a high Fluorescent opaque ink. Fluorescent Fuscia Neon Plastisol Ink is a non-phthalate, high opacity plastisol ink for most dark garments, formulated to be especially opaque on the dark shirt, probably eliminating the need to use under-basing. However, there are some shirts that may require under base- Try first to make sure of it. This high opacity ink is recommended for cotton and 50/50- poly/cotton note: we also manufacture plastisol ink for 100% polyester, PVC, and nylon- call to find out prices.
- Non-phthalate ink an opaque ink.
- No need for under-basing in most cases - creamy & soft and very low wet tack for easy printing.
- Tack-free formulation.
- Very bright colors.
- Great printing because of the creamy nature of this ink. There is no need to add reducers as the ink is ready for use, recommended for both manual or automatic machines.
Application recommendations for Neon Purple Plastisol Ink:
- Use mesh 110 for dark shirts- you need to apply a heavier deposit of plastisol ink for coverage on dark shirts.
- Use 110-305 mesh count for lighter colors. there are some heavy shirts such as sweatshirts that may require under-base.
- Whenever you are avoiding an under-base, make sure that you put a little heavier 2 coats, use 100 mesh count and high solid emulsion- try it first, chances are you may not need under the base.
- Squeegee 60 -70 - use a direct emulsion to make screens - we recommend high solid one part Like "QXL" (45% solids).
- For a heavier deposit of plastisol ink, you need a higher solids emulsion and application of three/two coatings (3/2) of emulsion, two on the print side and two on the squeegee side.
- Cotton and 50/50 cotton/polyester fabrics print/ flash print for dark shirts and one stroke for lighter and white fabrics fully cured @ 350F
*Store at room temperature and avoid storing in direct sunlight/humid air.
**Caution: Do not dry clean after printing**