Curable Reducer / Detackifier For Plastisol Ink
Curable reducer is a premium ink reducer that reduces the viscosity of plastisol ink, it lowers the fusion temperature and gives a softer feel to the plastisol ink. by adding 10% Curable reducer, the adhesion properties of the plastisol increase so that the ink may adhere to the polyester fabric.
Tip: Try first to get the exact amount of addition of xenon product's curable reducer that you may require- start with 10%.
Recommended Application For Curable Plastisol Ink Reducer:Curable Reducer reduces the viscosity of the plastisol ink and lowering the fusion at the same time. While Curable Reducer brings the ink down to a workable consistency, it does not reduce the color as significantly as regular ink reduce - Adds to the soft hand of the Plastisol ink. The Recommended level is between five to ten percent. Adding more than ten percent may affect the intensity of the color of the ink.
- reduces the viscosity of the plastisol ink- make it thinner
- lower the fusion temperature and thereby make the flash time shorter
- helps make the ink feel softer and flexible
- improve the flow of the plastisol ink
- Type: plastisol base
- color: milky,
- solids: 100%
- viscosity: 1,000-1,500 cps@ 20rpm, brookfield rvf
- volume: 9.5lbs/
- gallon ph: n/a
- solubility in water: none