Columbia Blue Plastisol Ink
Columbia Blue Plastisol Ink (COLOR MAY VARY FROM THE PICTURE) is a high-opacity ink. Columbia Blue Plastisol Ink It is a non-phthalate high-opacity plastisol ink for dark garments. This high-opacity ink is recommended for cotton and 50/50- poly/cotton note: we also manufacture plastisol ink for 100% polyester, PVC, and nylon- call to find out prices.
- Non-phthalate & high opacity ink.
- No need for under-basing - creamy & soft and very low wet tack for easy printing.
- Tack-free formulation.
- Very bright colors.
- Outstanding printing because of the creamy nature of this ink and ease in using the ink there is no need to add reducers as the ink is ready for use and recommended for both manual and automatic machines.
Application recommendations for Columbia Blue Plastisol Ink:
- Use mesh 86-110 for dark shirts- you need to apply a heavier deposit of plastisol ink for coverage on dark shirts.
- Use 110-305 mesh count for lighter colors. there are some heavy shirts such as sweatshirts that may require an under-base.
- Whenever you are avoiding an under-base, make sure that you put a little heavier 2 coats- try it first, chances are you may not need an under-base.
- Squeegee 60 -70 -use a direct emulsion to make screens - we recommend high solid one part Like "QXL" (45% solids).
- For a heavier deposit of plastisol ink, you need a higher solids emulsion and the application of two deposits of emulsion, two on the print side and two on the squeegee side.
- Cotton and 50/50 cotton/polyester fabrics print/ flash print for dark shirts and one stroke for lighter and white materials fully cured @ 350F
*Store at room temperature and avoid storing in direct sunlight/humid air.
**Caution: Do not dry clean after printing**