CleanX is an industrial "soap paste" for cleaning the dirtiest hands in the shop. it is a dream product for mechanics and is being used in thousands of work shops around the country. it may also be used as an "abrader" and "degreaser" for cleaning the screens with oil and plastisol ink. clean-x removes the plastisol ink and oily spots.
type: water base, paste, neutral ph, red
- cleanx-is a biodegradble soap paste.
- cleanx- is very effective for cleaning dyes and pigments colors and oil from the hands and machinery without damaging the surfaces.
- cleanx-is a perfect abrader.
- cleanx-removes the plastisol ink, you can apply on the screen with plastisol ink, rub the paste on the screen and power wash the screen- it works as a perfect degreaser.
- cleanx-does not dry out if left open
- clean the machine surfaces by applying CleanX with a rag and then wipe out the surface with wet rag.
- CleanX carries grits to clean the deep rooted dirt and ink.
- CleanX-does not separate as some other soap pastes do. it is a very stable soap emulsion, developed in our lab.