XER5 Emulsion Remover ConcentrateXER5 Emulsion Remover Concentrate is a (4:1 ratio concentrate) reclaimer or stripper. XER-5 is also a degreaser and cleaner.- One quart of XER-5 Emulsion Remover makes one gallon and one gallon makes five gallons of ready to use Reclaimer.
Recommended Application And Use XER5:
- XER- 5 Emulsion Remover Concentrate may be diluted with water, by adding 4 times of water to one part of XER- 5. spray the watered down Emulsion Remover mixture on both side of the screen.
- Let it stand for thirty seconds and wash the screen with power washer or even with a hose.
- If there is a heavy deposit of emulsion, use scrub brush to soften the deposit and spray XER-5 Emulsion Remover, and let it stand for one minute and then power wash the deposit of emulsion from the screen.
- Rapidly removes diazo based and photo-polymer(one part sbq) emulsion and capillary film by penetrating and dissolving the emulsion film
- Acts as a remover, cleaner and degreaser
- Biodegradable product
- Very little odor
- XER-5 is a 4:1 ratio ( add 4 gallons of water to one gallon of product).
- Removes the direct emulsion and capillary film.
- If you bought a gallon of XER-5 and add 4 gallons of water, the cost of ready to use reclaimer would be $4.50/gallon for a strong ready to use reclaimer.
*Do not mix any other products with XER-5 Emulsion Remover Concentrate*.
- color: clear
- solubility in water: total
Do not mix with any other product. all re-claimers are strong oxidizing agents and that is why they act as stripper and at the same time they attack almost all chemicals. use gloves to protect from allergic reaction or irritation of the skin.