XER25 Emulsion Remover Concentrate
XER25 Emulsion Remover Concentrate is a concentrated reclaimer and degreaser that may be diluted 24 to 30 times with water.
- this is the most economical method to reclaim and degrease the screen at the same time- the cost after mixing 1 quart to make five gallons, your cost would be $1.60/gallon ready to use reclaimer.
- priced as you are mixing the crystals yourself to save a bundle of money
- strong reclaimer after dilution
- 100% biodegradable
- a potent degreaser
- Appearance: colorless
- liquid density: 9.00/lb/ gallon
- percent volatile: 100%
- water viscosity:1.5 cps
- solubility in water: total
Application: XER25 Emulsion Remover Concentrate is a concentrated reclaimer or stripper for the emulsion or capillary film. XER25 Emulsion Remover may be diluted 25:1 for dipping operation, where the cured emulsion coated screen is immersed into a bath of diluted stripper, or 25:1 to for spraying operation. XER25 has a degreaser built into the formulation while it reclaims the screen, it is also a strong degreaser.
*Wash the screen with care as you do not want to leave any traces of reclaimer on the screen