XER10 Emulsion Reclaimer For Screen Printing - Concentrate 9:1
XER10 Emulsion Reclaimer for Screen Printing Concentrate is a 9:1 ratio concentrated reclaimer, stripper, and potent degreaser for emulsions or capillary films. it is 100% biodegradable. One quart makes ten quarts (21/2 gallons)-Cost per gallon $1.75/gallon.
Recommended Application and Use For XER:
- XER10 Emulsion Reclaimer may be diluted with water, by adding 9 times of water to one part of XER10. it may be used for dipping operation, where the cured emulsion coated screen is immersed into a bath of a diluted stripper, also by spraying the watered down mixture on both sides of the screen let it stand for thirty seconds and wash the screen with a power washer. do not mix any other product with XER10
- wash the screen carefully after reclaiming the screen - you do not want to leave any traces of reclaimer on the screen
- 9 to 1 concentrate
- appearance: colorless/clear
- liquid density: 8.8lbs./gallon
- viscosity: 1.5 cps solubility in water:
*Do not mix any other products with XER-10 Emulsion Reclaimer Concentrate.
Do not mix with any other product. all re-claimers are strong oxidizing agents and that is why they act as stripper and at the same time they attack almost all chemicals. use gloves to protect from allergic reaction or irritation of the skin.