Biodegradable Screen/Press Wash- XENZU-PW (Soya-based) is a fast-acting ink wash. It is important to understand that the word, Biodegradable" is used very liberally in the screen printing industry. All chemicals in time biodegrade. First, the chemicals biodegrade through bacteria, and fungus within the oxygen or without it. There are two important questions that should be answered
- How long does it take for a chemical to disintegrate (what is the half-life of a chemical)?
- Are the breakdown components safe for health and the environment? A chemical may disintegrate in a short period of time but may pose negative health and environmental issues.
XENZU-PW Biodegradable Screen/Press Wash is safe for health and the environment - It biodegrades in a short period of time - It does not break down into hazardous components.
- Fast-acting- liquify ink quickly
- Removes haze
- Soya beans Odor
- Environmentally Safe
- Does Not Contain Any Hazardous material.
- Type: soy (ethyl ester)
- Color: pale
- Ph: n/a
- Low VOC and 100% biodegradable
CHARACTERISTICS: XENZU-PW Is a Bio-Degradable press or ink wash. it removes plastisol, water, UV, and solvent ink safely. XENZU- PW also removes the plastisol and water base adhesives.
APPLICATION: Removes the excess plastisol ink from the screen- apply Xenzu-Pw on the screen by brush or spray, scrub and power wash the screen with water. Xenzu-Pw works well in dip tanks.
the product dries slowly, but not as slow as some of the competition. it is a better plastisol ink cleaner than traditional press wash.