Press Wash, XENWASH, like EASIWAY 701, is an environmentally friendly screen wash and stain remover for plastisol,
Solvent and UV inks. It is in compliant to California rule 1170, ingredients are exempted
from VOC laws under low LVP.
After removing the ink XENWASH can be used to remove most stains and is also a
XENWASH Ink Remover is a bio-degradable and non-flammable product.
- Quickly removes by penetrating and dissolving all inks.
- Non-caustic de-hazer and does not damage the screen mesh.
- Non-hazardous- fast acting and does not require long scrubbing.
- May be applied to both dry and wet screen.
- Bio-degradable product.
- XENWASH is also a very strong degreaser.
Always remove the excess ink from the screen- Apply XENWASH Ink Remover Press Wash on both
sides of the screen to remove the plastisol ink, give a quick rub then power wash the ink from the screen. For removing the stains, apply and let the screen stand for fifteen minutes- power wash without scrubbing; you may use scrub brush if the stain is stubborn type. After removing the emulsion film from the screen which can be done with
our stripper, XER, you can use XENWASH to remove the stains and degrease the screen.