StainRremover and ink degrader XENWASH is one of the strongest haze and stain remover products without caustic chemicals in the screen printing industry- Try it! The environmentally friendly screen wash and stain remover for plastisol, Solvent, and UV inks quickly penetrates the ink and dissolves. It complies with California rule 1170, which exempts ingredients from VOC laws under low LVP. After removing the ink, XENWASH may be used to remove most stains and is also a potent degreaser.
XENWASH Ink Remover is a bio-degradable and non-flammable product.
- Quickly removes stains, ghosts, and emulsion ghost images by penetrating and dissolving all inks.
- Non-caustic de-hazers do not damage the screen mesh.
- Non-hazardous- fast-acting and does not require scrubbing.
- It may be applied to both dry and wet screens.
- Bio-degradable product.
- XENWASH is also a powerful degreaser. Application: Always remove the excess ink from the screen- Apply XENWASH Ink Remover. Press Wash on both sides to remove the plastisol ink, give a quick rub, and then power wash the ink from the screen. To remove the stains, apply and let the screen stand for fifteen minutes- power wash without scrubbing; you may use a scrub brush if the stain is stubborn. After removing the emulsion film from the screen, which can be done with our stripper, XER, you can use XENWASH to remove the stains and clean the screen.