XENSOL, removes all inks on the screen, and is a very good ghost and haze remover- A great ink Degradant and Wash for all Inks, including UV, Solvent, and Plastisol ink. Xensol is based on chemistry that works, is safe, and affordable.
- when you are ready to remove the ink, you need a product that is fast-acting and is designed to dissolve the ink quickly, and most importantly it is safe to use for the workers and the environment. first, rinse the screen with water and then apply XENSOL. you may spray or put it in an automatic machine as it has a higher flash point of over 195f. once the ink is completely dissolved should occur in a few seconds, wash the dissolved ink by a power washer. for tough stains, leave xensol for 30 minutes and scrub the screen with xensol still on the screen and then power-wash the haze. make sure that you wash the screen well after the ink and stains are removed. To remove haze and ghost, apply by spraying or with a rag, leave it on the screen for a few minutes and power wash the haze.
- removes all types of inks by dissolving the inks -as it penetrates into the ink quickly and deeply lifting the ink and the haze on the screen
- does not smell bad (the smell is in the nose of the beholder)
- is a non-flammable cleaner
- does not carry any hydrocarbon or chemicals on SARA list
- is not a hazardous product
- is environmentally friendly
- is not a caustic-based product and that is why it does not attack or damage the mesh on the screen as some haze removers do due to the caustic nature of those products.
- volume: 8.9lbs./gallons
- health (1) flammability (2) reactivity (0) protection (b)