Inkjet Waterproof Film Roll - 60" x 100'
Waterproof InkJet Film Roll - 60" x 100' is a premium silkscreen inkjet Transparency film that contains a susceptive coating that retains the ink from inkjet printers, and its waterproof coating enables the ink to dry immediately.
Screen Printing Transparency Film Details:
- 60-inch by 100-foot Roll
- 2" core
- No Shrinking
- Dries instantly
- Works with various inks such as standard dye, and pigment inks that are found within most inkjet printers
- Great dot shape retention detail
- Xenon Products INKJET transparency film offers the highest water-based black ink coverage than any other Ink-Jet film available for the screen printing industry. Our Screen printing Inkjet films offer economy, and consistency, not only at the most economical prices but you'll also save money by using less ink.
- Offers great registration
- The ink dries faster on the mylar inkjet film
- Our inkjet films produce high-opacity ink deposit
- The film does not turn yellow in time
- Yields good line definition
- Excellent opacity
- Caliper- Thickness: 5 MIL. film thickness provides better handling than any other brand
- Dmax >5 (test for the exact deposit)
- one side has the coating ( receptive side) that should be determined by touching the wet finger to feel the receptive side where the coating has been applied to the image.
- store the film between 55 -85 degrees f make sure that the film sheets and rolls are completely closed all the time - do not leave them open
- the setting on the printer should be "premium glossy photo paper" for the paper setting and "best quality photo" for the image set.
- works with Epson/hp/canon printers to give halftone screen and line art with clarity.