InkJet Waterproof Film Roll - 42" x 100'
Waterproof InkJet Film Roll - 42" x 100' is a premium inkjet film that contains a susceptive coating that retains the ink from inkjet printers, and its waterproof coating enables the ink to dry immediately.
- 42 inch by 100 foot Roll
- 2" core
- No Shrinking
- Dries instantly
- Works with various inks such as standard dye, pigment inks that are found within most inkjet printers
- Great dot shape retention detail
- Offers great registration
- The ink dries faster on the mylar inkjet film
- Our ink jet films produce high opacity ink deposit
- The film does not turn yellow in time
- Yields good line definition
- Excellent opacity
- Caliper- thickness: 4 MIL. film thickness provides better handling than any other brand
- Dmax >5 (test for the exact deposit)
- One side has the coating ( receptive side) that should be determined by touching the wet finger to feel the receptive side where the coating has been applied to the image.
- Store the film between 55 -85 degrees f make sure that the films sheets and rolls are completely closed all the time - do not leave them open
- The setting on the printer should be on "premium glossy photo paper" for paper setting and "best quality photo" for image setting.
- Works with Epson/hp/canon printers gives halftone screen and line art with clarity.