InkJet Waterproof Film Roll - 36in x 100ft
Waterproof InkJet Film Roll - 36in x 100ft is a premium inkjet film that contains a susceptive coating that retains the ink from inkjet printers, and its waterproof coating enables the ink to dry immediately.
- 36-inch by 100-foot Roll
- 2" core
- No Shrinking
- Dries instantly
- Works with various inks such as standard dye, and pigment inks that are found within most inkjet printers
- Great dot shape retention detail
- Offers great registration
- The ink dries faster on the mylar inkjet film
- Our inkjet films produce high-opacity ink deposit
- The film does not turn yellow in time
- Yields good line definition
- Excellent opacity
- Caliper- thickness: 4 MIL. film thickness provides better handling than any other brand
- Dmax >5 (test for the exact deposit)
- One side has the coating ( receptive side) that should be determined by touching the wet finger to feel the receptive side where the coating has been applied to the image.
- Store the film between 55 -85 degrees f make sure that the film sheets and rolls are completely closed all the time - do not leave them open
- The setting on the printer should be "premium glossy photo paper" for the paper setting and "best quality photo" for the image set.
- Works with Epson/hp/canon printers giving halftone screen and line art with clarity.