Photo Emulsion, a Dual Cure Diazo based, TEX, is an exceptional product designed to surpass all other Dual Cure Emulsions available in the market. With a focus on promoting our product, we offer TEX at an incredibly affordable price.
Crafted with cutting-edge polymer chemistry, TEX incorporates special photo-initiators and monomers, making it perfectly suited for water and plastisol-based ink systems. This high-solid (>45%) and fast-drying dual-cure photo emulsion provide outstanding results and is highly recommended for both plastisol and water-based ink systems.
Reclaiming the cured film is a breeze with our specially formulated stripper, ensuring easy and efficient screen reuse. To prepare the emulsion for use, simply add diazo to room temperature water and shake well until dissolved. Then, mix the solution thoroughly into the emulsion and allow it to stand for at least 30 minutes to release any trapped air bubbles.
To get the best results, follow these steps for screen and emulsion preparation:
- Clean the screen with a degreaser and ensure it dries completely.
- Dissolve the diazo by adding water to the bottle and shaking vigorously.
- Apply one or two coats of emulsion with diazo on each screen, starting from the print side. More coats result in a heavier stencil and increased exposure time.
- Allow the emulsion film to dry, and then wash the screen with a mist of water to open the image area. Be sure to remove all excess water to prevent emulsion residue from blocking the ink flow.
- Check for any pinholes in the emulsion. TEX typically minimizes the occurrence of pinholes when exposed within the recommended exposure limits. If any are found, use block-out to seal them.
With TEX Dual Cure Diazo Textile Photo Emulsion, you can confidently achieve top-quality printing results while enjoying the benefits of easy handling and reusability.