Sky Blue Plastisol Ink
Sky Blue Plastisol Ink is an exceptionally high opacity ink that produces better results with out under-basing and less application. Sky Blue Plastisol Ink is a non-phthalate high opacity plastisol ink for dark garments formulated to be especially opaque on the dark materials, eliminating the need to use under-basing. this high opacity ink is recommended for cotton and 50/50- poly/cotton
- Non-phthalate ink exceptionally opaque ink -
- No need for under-basing
- Creamy & soft and very low wet tack for easy printing tack free formulation very bright colors great printing because of creamy nature of this ink and ease in using the ink there is no need to add reducers as the ink is ready for use.
- Recommended for both manual or automatic machines.
Application Advice for Sky Blue Plastisol Ink:
- Use mesh 86-110 for dark shirts- you need to apply a heavier deposit of plastisol ink for coverage on dark shirts.
- Use 110-305 mesh count for lighter colors. there are some heavy shirts such as sweat shirts that may require an under-base.
- Whenever you are avoiding under-base, make sure that you put a little heavier 2 coats- try it first, chances are you may not need under-base.
- Squeegee 60 -70 a
- Use any direct emulsion to make screens- we recommend high solid one part "Like QXL" (45% solids). for a heavier deposit of plastisol ink, you need a higher solids emulsion and application of two deposit of emulsion, two on the print side and two on the squeegee side.
- Cotton and 50/50 cotton/polyester fabrics print/ flash print for dark shirts and one stroke for lighter and white fabrics fully cured @ 350f
- Store at room temperature and avoid storing in direct sunlight/humid air.
**Caution: Do not dry clean after printing**