Process Magenta Plastisol Ink
Process Magenta Plastisol Ink (COLOR MAY VARY FROM THE PICTURE) and all four-color process inks are transparent inks that are being applied wet on wet. xenon’s process inks are sharp enough in intensity to get the desired colors.
- Non-phthalate ink creamy & soft and very low wet tack for easy printing.
- Tack-free formulation bright colors great printing because of the creamy nature of this ink.
- There is no need to add reducers as the ink is ready for use
- Recommended for both manual or automatic machines.
Application Recommendations for Process Magenta Plastisol Ink:
- Recommended mesh 200-305
- 60 to 80 durometer squeegee - you may need to apply a heavier deposit of process ink for coverage, depending on the color that you desire.
- Use 200-305 mesh count for fine lines.
- Use any direct emulsion to make screens - we recommend high solid one part " QXL From Xenon " (45% solids). for a heavier deposit of plastisol ink, you need a higher solids emulsion and application of two deposits of emulsion, two on the print side and two on the squeegee side.
- Cotton and 50/50 cotton/polyester fabrics print/ flash print for dark shirts and one stroke for lighter and white fabrics fully cured @ 350 F
- The dryer has to be maintained so that the temperature at the print is at 320-350F for one minute and twenty seconds for a complete fusion that would give the print a longer washability and complete fusion. The ink sometimes does not fuse properly due to low voltage- Test the temperature with a laser gun. THE BEST COURSE IS TO CHECK ONE SHIRT OR PELLON FOR FUSION OF THE INK.
- Do Not Dry Clean
***store at room temperature and avoid storing in direct sunlight/humid air. ***
***caution: do not dry clean after printing***