Poly-White Low Cure Poly Plastisol Ink used For Materials Such as Polyester and Nylon.
Poly-White Low Cure Poly Plastisol Ink (Formerly Known as Xen-White Poly) Athletic white plastisol ink, Poly-White, was developed for low fusion curing for all fabrics, low bleed, optically bright and high opacity Phthalate free white ink. Poly-White is a fast fusing(250-270F), ready to use without adjusting by ink reducers(it looks heavy but runs like spreading butter) white plastisol ink. You can use Poly-White for all types of fabrics. If you like to use one of the best white ink, the creamy, optically bright, low bleeding, opaque (One stroke for dark shirts may suffice) at the most economical cost in the screen printing, this is the product.
Poly-White may be used for all fabrics starting from cotton to cotton/poly, polyester, nylon, and PVCHighlights:
- A non-Phthalate Plastisol ink
- Right consistency or optimum viscosity so that the printers does not have to adjust the flow.
- Creamy and soft for easy printing
- It may be fused from 250 to 350F. The dwell time remains one minute and thirty seconds
- The flash should be quick and fast and you get tack free fabric to go for the second print
- Very low bleed if flashed at 230F
- Excellent opacity & printability
- Offers great brightness and opacity
- For Print/Flash/Print 110 to 305 mesh count may be used (you may use xenon curable reducer if you need to further thin down the ink)
Xenon product does not use what they consider Phthalate plasticizers- There is always a possibility of Phthalate traces
Do not dry clean the fabric after ink application
Do not over heat the ink through fusion and dryer- low flash at 230-270F helps avoiding the bleeding of dyes and pigments into the fabric.
Pre-test the fabric for bleeding at lower fusion temperature (230-270F) Some dyes in the fabric may bleed in three to four weeks after printing.
Test for ghosting effect on 100% cotton