Neon Red Plastisol Ink
Neon Red Plastisol flourescent Ink is a non-phthalate ink. Please note that the color of the ink may differ from the image provided. The fluorescent ink is not UV activated but rather a DayGlo color. For dark shirts, it is recommended to use an under-base. This ink is suitable for cotton and 50/50 poly/cotton fabrics. We also manufacture plastisol ink for 100% polyester, PVC, and nylon. Please contact us for pricing information.
To achieve proper fusion and enhance washability, it is crucial to maintain the dryer temperature at the print between 320-350F for one minute and twenty seconds. Inadequate fusion may occur due to low voltage, so it is advisable to test the temperature using a laser gun. We highly recommend checking the fusion of the ink on one shirt or Pellon before proceeding.
Highlights of our ink:
- Non-phthalate formulation.
- Creamy and soft texture with low wet tack for easy printing.
- Tack-free formulation.
- Offers vibrant and bright colors.
- Medium viscosity, not excessively heavy.
- Excellent printing properties due to the creamy consistency. No need to add reducers, as the ink is ready for use. Suitable for both manual and automatic machines.
Application recommendations for Neon Pink Plastisol Ink:
- Use mesh count 110 for dark shirts and apply a thicker layer of plastisol ink to achieve better coverage.
- For lighter colors, use mesh count 160-305. Some heavy shirts like sweatshirts may require an under-base.
- If you are avoiding an under-base, try using two slightly heavier coats of ink with a 110 mesh count and high solid emulsion. Test this method first, as you may not need an under-base.
- Use a squeegee with a hardness of 60-70. Make screens using a direct emulsion. We recommend a high-solid one-part emulsion like "QXL" (45% solids).
- For a heavier deposit of plastisol ink, use a higher solids emulsion and apply three to two coatings (3/2) of emulsion, two on the print side and two on the squeegee side.
- For cotton and 50/50 cotton/polyester fabrics, print and flash print for dark shirts, and use a single stroke for lighter and white materials. Ensure complete curing at 350F.
*Store at room temperature and avoid storing in direct sunlight/humid air.
**Caution: Do not dry clean after printing**