Navy Blue Plastisol Ink Navy Blue Plastisol Ink is an exceptionally high opacity ink that saves you money by avoiding under-basing and less application. Navy Blue Plastisol Ink h.o by Xenon Products is a non-phthalate high opacity plastisol ink for dark garment.s formulated to be specially opaque on dark shirt, eliminating the need to use under-basing. this high opacity ink is recommended for cotton and 50/50- poly/cotton
- non-pththalate ink exceptionally opaque ink
- no need for under-basing creamy & soft and very low wet tack for easy printing tack free formulation very bright colors great printing because of creamy nature of this ink and ease in using the ink
- there is no need to add reducers as the ink is ready for use recommended for both manual or automatic machines
Application Navy Blue Plastisol Ink:
- mesh 86-110 for dark shirts- you need to apply a heavier deposit of plastisol ink for coverage on dark shirts. use 110-305 mesh count for lighter colors. there are some heavy shirts such as sweatshirts that may require under- base. so whenever you are avoiding under the base, make sure that you put a little heavier 2 coats- try it first, chances are you may not need under the base. squeegee 60 -70. Use any direct emulsion to make screens- we recommend high solid one part "QXL" (45% solids). for a heavier deposit of plastisol ink, you need a higher solids emulsion and application of two deposit of emulsion, two on the print side and two on the squeegee side.
- cotton and 50/50 cotton/polyester fabrics
- print/ flash print for dark shirts and one stroke for lighter and white fabrics
- fully cured @ 350f
*Store at room temperature and avoid storing in direct sunlight/humid air.
*Caution: do not dry clean after printing*