Metallic Silver Plastisol Ink with Excellent Opacity
Metallic Silver Plastisol Ink is a non-phthalate high opacity plastisol ink for dark garments- formulated to be especially opaque on a dark shirt, eliminating the need to use under-basing. It is not very shiny silver.
Highlights for Metallic Silver High Opacity Plastisol Ink:
- very opaque ink
- creamy & soft
- tack-free formulation
- excellent opacity - very bright colors
- great printing because of the creamy nature of this ink and ease of using the ink
- there is no need to add reducers as the ink is ready for use
The ink is fully cured at around 375F for one minute and twenty seconds
- mesh 86-110
- squeegee 60-70
- use any xenon products' direct emulsion
- cotton and 50/50 cotton/polyester and Polyester fabrics
- print/ flash print for dark shirts and one stroke for lighter and white fabrics
- fully cures and fuses around 375F for one minute and twenty seconds- Since this is metallic-based, it requires a higher fusion temperature, and longer dwell time- 1 minute and twenty seconds- Needs more flash time and a higher temperature
- The dryer has to be maintained so that the temperature at the print is at 375-400F for one minute and twenty seconds for a complete fusion that would give the print a longer washability and complete fusion. The ink sometimes does not fuse properly due to low voltage- Test the temperature with a laser gun. THE BEST COURSE IS TO CHECK ONE SHIRT OR PELLON FOR FUSION OF THE INK.
- Do Not Dry Clean
WE MANUFACTURE ALL SHIMMER COLORS, RED, BLUE, YELLOW, AND BLACK (LOOK AT OUR INK COLORS AND MENTION THEM IN YOUR ORDER)
*Store at room temperature and avoid storing in direct sunlight/humid air.
**Caution: Do not dry clean after printing**