Metallic Gold (Shimmer) Plastisol Ink
Metallic Gold Plastisol Ink is a non-phthalate high-opacity plastisol ink for dark garments. formulated to be especially opaque on a dark shirt, eliminating the need to use under-basing.
Highlights for Metallic Gold High Opacity Plastisol Ink:
- very opaque ink
- creamy & soft
- tack-free formulation
- excellent opacity - very bright colors
- great printing because of the creamy nature of this ink and ease of using the ink
- there is no need to add reducers as the ink is ready for use
- mesh 86-110
- squeegee 60-70
- use any xenon products' direct emulsion
- cotton and 50/50 cotton/polyester fabrics
- print/ flash print for dark shirts and one stroke for lighter and white fabrics
- fully cures 375F for one minute and twenty seconds- Since this is metallic based, it requires a higher fusion temperature, and longer dwell time- 1 minute and twenty seconds- Need more flash time and higher temperature, without proper curing, the ink may remain wet at flashing, and the color may appear like silver.
- The dryer has to be maintained so that the temperature of the print is at 375F for one minute and twenty seconds for a complete fusion that would give the print a longe washability and complete fusion. The ink sometimes does not fuse properly due to low voltage- Test the temperature with a laser gun.
- THE BEST COURSE IS TO CHECK ONE SHIRT OR PELLON FOR FUSION OF THE INK.
*Store at room temperature and avoid storing in direct sunlight/humid air.
**Caution: Do not dry clean after printing**
*STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AND AVOID STORING IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT/HUMID AIR.
*CAUTION: DO NOT DRY CLEAN AFTER PRINTING