Metallic Bronze Plastisol Ink
Metallic Bronze Plastisol Ink is a non-phthalate high opacity plastisol ink for dark garments. formulated to be especially opaque on a dark shirt, eliminating the need to use under-basing.
Highlights for Metallic Bronze High Opacity Plastisol Ink:
- very opaque ink
- creamy & soft
- tack-free formulation
- excellent opacity - very bright colors
- great printing because of the creamy nature of this ink and ease in using the ink
- there is no need to add reducers as the ink is ready for use
- fully cures 375F for one minute and twenty seconds- Since this is metallic based, it requires a higher fusion temperature, and longer dwell time- 1 minute and twenty seconds- Need more flash time and higher temperature, without proper curing, the ink may remain wet at flashing, and the color may appear like silver.
- The dryer has to be maintained so that the temperature of the print is at 375F for one minute and twenty seconds for a complete fusion that would give the print a longe washability and complete fusion. The ink sometimes does not fuse properly due to low voltage- Test the temperature with a laser gun.
- THE BEST COURSE IS TO CHECK ONE SHIRT OR PELLON FOR FUSION OF THE INK.
- mesh 86-110
- squeegee 60-70
- use any xenon products direct emulsion
- cotton and 50/50 cotton/polyester fabrics
- print/ flash print for dark shirts and one stroke for lighter and white fabrics
- Fully cures 375 F- Requires one minute and twenty seconds in the dryer for full cure. Flash at a higher temperature.
*STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AND AVOID STORING IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT/HUMID AIR.
*CAUTION: DO NOT DRY CLEAN AFTER PRINTING