Light Royal Blue Plastisol Ink
Light Royal Blue Plastisol is a high-opacity ink. (Color may vary from the picture) is a high-opacity ink with exceptional qualities. This non-phthalate plastisol ink is specifically designed for use on cotton and 50/50 poly/cotton fabrics. (Please note that we also offer plastisol ink options for 100% polyester, PVC, and nylon. Feel free to contact us for pricing details.)
Do not dry clean!
- Non-phthalate formulation, ensuring a safe printing experience with high opacity.
- Under-basing may be needed for some fabrics,
- Tack-free formulation, eliminating any concerns of adhesion or sticking.
- Offers vivid and vibrant colors, resulting in outstanding print results.
- The creamy nature of the ink allows for effortless use, without the need for adding reducers. It is suitable for both manual and automatic printing machines.
- For dark shirts, we recommend using mesh counts of 110. Since darker fabrics require better coverage, a heavier deposit of plastisol ink is necessary.
- Lighter colors can be achieved using mesh counts from 160 to 305. However, some heavy shirts, like sweatshirts, might still require an under-base.
- When avoiding an under-base, consider applying slightly heavier coats of ink (2 coats). We suggest trying this method first, as it often eliminates the need for an under-base altogether.
- For screen printing, use a direct emulsion with a squeegee of 60 to 70 durometers. We recommend a high-solid, one-part emulsion like "QXL" (45% solids).
- If you desire a thicker layer of plastisol ink, opt for a higher solids emulsion and apply two coats of emulsion on both the print side and the squeegee side.
- When printing on cotton and 50/50 cotton/polyester fabrics, utilize the print/flash print technique for dark shirts, and one stroke for lighter and white materials. Ensure complete curing at 350°F for one minute and twenty seconds.
The dryer has to be maintained so that the temperature at the print is at 320-350F for one minute and twenty seconds for a complete fusion that would give the image a longer washability and complete fusion. The ink sometimes does not fuse properly due to low voltage- Test the temperature with a laser gun. THE BEST COURSE IS TO CHECK ONE SHIRT OR PELLON FOR FUSION OF THE INK.
*Store at room temperature and avoid storing in direct sunlight/humid air.